Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Wow Wednesday 29-2018

It's Wow Wednesday!  Time to take a previous card and make it sparkle and shine!  After sitting and looking at yesterday's card I thought it was just not "enough".  If you know me, you know I'm all about that bling!

Here is the card before I worked on it:





And here is the card when I completed it!




I started by removing my sentiment with Undu (love it - adhesive is still sticky after coming off perfectly and drying!)  I added double-sided tape and dug out some glitter (yes, glitter - now my table is sparkly) and applied it to the tape pressing the glitter down and shaking off the excess.  That's when my table got sparkly!  I moved the chain on the treasure box to make it look like it is lying on the ocean floor and attached it with a glue dot.  I added the brass clock with a glue dot where a printed clock was on her tail.  Then I spruced up her hair with a bit more color (Prismacolor pencils( and added blue gel pen highlights.  Then I gave her a crown.  I really like the second version better! ~ Gracie

1 comment:

  1. I thought the original was already pretty blingy, lol This is a great version too. I have a hard time doing bling, so I will take lessons from you.

    ReplyDelete