Sunday, July 22, 2018

Card A Day Challenge Week 4 of July 2018 - Sweet and Simple Sunday

Hi everyone,

I'm back for a week of Card A Day Challenges!  July's theme for this challenge is summer/beach birthday and the color scheme is red, white, and blue. Today's Card A Day Challenge is called Sweet and Simple Sunday, meaning create a card with clean and simple lines and lots of white space.  Here is my card below:


I went with red, white, and blue sparkly, embossed fireworks!  It is July, afterall! The stamp set is called Pyrotechnics from The Ton Stamps. Next I framed my fireworks by die cutting and propping the piece up with foam adhesive. Then I placed it on a white card base. I finished with the Sentiment in black, sparkly embossing powder and added a few sequins.

That's all for today, come back tomorrow for Mistletoe Monday where I make a holiday card! You can see all of the challenges by going to cardadaychallenge.blogspot.com.  It's a great place to go and find inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by,

Colleen

2 comments: