Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Designer Challenge Day 2 31-2018

Day 2 is Sue's choice!






Sue chose the black/coppery card stock.

Here is Sue's card:





I loved the look of this copper-y card. I didn’t want to cover it up too much. So, I die cut, using Penny Black’s Flower Frolic die. I added color with ink daubers and distress inks (mustard seed, ripe persimmon, peeled paint). On a strip of  card stock, I stamped the sentiment from Hero Arts Color Layering Bouquet. I adhered it towards the bottom of the card and added the sprig to the left of the card. ~ Sue

Beautiful pops of color, Sue!

Here is my card:



Some days I just get in a Vintage or steam punk mood.  I found these lovely chipboard pieces in my stash I received in a swap.  I tied an ivory ribbon to the copper panel and tied a bow then added a lovely piece of mauve vintage lace below the ribbon.  I then attached the corset using red sticky tape.  I added the heart using pop dots.  I also added the "friendship" sentiment from Tim Holtz using pop dots.  I added the flat-backed pearls and roses with hot glue.  I used a light pink card stock to make a card base. ~ Gracie


1 comment:

  1. I love the panel that was chosen with the copper and the two very different looks both of you gave it. They are both very lovely.

    ReplyDelete