Friday, July 13, 2018

Freestyle Friday 28-2018

Hi! It's Sue back with another card for you. 


The theme for July is summer/beach birthday and the color scheme is red, white and blue. For Freestyle Friday, the challenge is to create whatever I want.

Here's my card


I stamped the lighthouse from Lawn Fawn’s Life is Good stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added color with Copic markers. I used the matching die to die cut the lighthouse out. I created a little scene with some leftover kraft cardstock, from Tuesday’s card for the sandy beach. For the waves, I used a scrap of blue cardstock and the “negative” side of Reverse Confetti’s Double Edge Scallop Border Confetti cuts die. The seagull is from the Lawn Fawn’s Life is Good stamp set. I popped up the lighthouse with dimensionals for a bit of dimension.The sentiment uses Papertrey Ink’s Keep It Simple: Birthday stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by. Come by tomorrow, when I'll have my last card for my week as designer here at Card A Day.
sue

2 comments:

  1. Really cute card, like the lighthouse and the design of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Lighthouses are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete