Sunday, July 1, 2018

Sweet and Simple Sunday 27-2018

Denise here again.  We are beginning a new round for the last six months of the year and I will be week one for this portion.

In July our theme is Summer/Beach birthday and the colors are red, white and blue.


For my card I stamped an image from Unity Kit of the Month July 2013 called Spirit of Summertime.  Using my homemade Misti, I stamped one set of flip flops at a time using post-it notes to cover the other parts of the stamps.  Using Pigment ink allows the colors to show on the kraft paper I used.  The bottom sentiment is from the same set while the birthday sentiment is from Altenew Beautiful Inside.  I cut around everything freehand and mounted it on paper from the Pride Collection from Authentique. I put it on a kraft paper card base and went around the edges with the red ink. - Denise

1 comment:

  1. I love this Denise, and life is better in flip flops!!

    ReplyDelete