Thursday, July 19, 2018

Thursday in 3D 29-2018

Coming up with something 3D is always a challenge!  But I have a cruise coming up and my Bestie is going with me.  The cruise line we are going on no longer gives you the chocolate at turn down so I am planning on taking some Andies mints to surprise her.  The box I made today will be perfect!

Here is the box:





I used a Silhouette cut file.  I love the polka dot flip flops!  I attached the flowers in the center with a large brad (any excuse to use a brad is a good excuse - there is a never-ending supply floating around in my craft room!)  I used the super duper red double sided tape on the folds of the box so it would keep its shape on its way to New Orleans hid away in my carry on bag.  I know she is going to love it! ~ Gracie

1 comment:

  1. i don't like wearing flip-flops, but I sure do like them on cards and such. Yours is such a cute color combination with the flower and brad detail. I am sure she will love it.

    ReplyDelete