Thursday, July 12, 2018

Thursday in 3D 28-2018

Hi! It's Sue, this week's designer with a new card.


The theme for July is summer/beach birthday and the color scheme is red, white and blue. For Thursday in 3D, the challenge is to make cards that are 3D. 

Here's my card.



I made a pop-up box out of medium blue cardstock and decorated the flaps with tone on tone blue paper. The fun images are from Avery Elle’s Cool Treats stamp set which I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added color with Copic markers. I fussy cut the images out. Using some acetate, I cut some 0.5” strips to which I adhered the images to one end and the inside of the box to the other end. For the sentiment, I used Lawn Fawn’s Tiny Tag Sayings: Birthday stamp set stamped onto red cardstock and then punched out with a 1.25” circle punch.

I like that these types of cards lie flat and fit into a regular A2 envelope.

Thanks for popping by. Hope to see you tomorrow.
sue

1 comment: