Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Technique Tuesday 28-2018

Hi! It's Sue. I'm this week's designer and I have a new card for you today.

The theme for July is summer/beach birthday and the color scheme is red, white and blue. For Technique Tuesday, the challenge is to use this month’s technique which is stenciling (use stencils for some part of the card). 

Here's my card



I reached for my STAMPlorations ARTplorations Clouds stencil and some medium blue cardstock. With an ink dauber and Color Box Frost White pigment ink, I made some clouds in the sky. I like the way the ink daubers make puffy clouds. I pulled out my Creative Memories 12” decorative trimmer and kraft cardstock to make a rolling beach. I then stamped some beach images using Lawn Fawn’s Life is Good stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added color with Copic markers.  Using the matching dies, I die cut the images and adhered them on my beach. I popped one of the sand pails up for some dimension. The sentiment is from Simon Says STAMP’s It’s Your Birthday stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by. Please stop by tomorrow, when I'll have another new card for you.
sue


2 comments: