Friday, July 20, 2018

Freestyle Friday 29-2018

Today I can just play with paper and stamps  :)  I chose stamps from a stamp set (source unknown - it was sent as a gift).

Here is my card:


The stamps are stamped with brown ink on ivory card stock.  I inked the edges with brown ink and fussy cut the cup of coffee and coffee beans and oval cut the sentiments with my Big Shot.  The paper is from Coordinations.  I love plaid!  I used the yellow to accent and the polka dots are also from Coordinations.  I cut a 8 1/2 X 4 1/4 inch panel and creased it to make the Z card base.  I attached the brown Z then covered it with the plaid panels.  My best friend and I eat breakfast every Saturday morning and the waitress knows to bring our coffee without asking - she will be getting this card in the mail! ~ Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment