Sunday, July 29, 2018

Clean & Simple Sunday 31-2018

Hello!  It's Gracie here this week to bring you our fifth week of July which makes it our Designer Challenge Week!  We will be showing all those creations Monday through Friday!  But today I will start off with a clean and simple card.

Here is today's card:



I started by using a lattice die cut found in our designer envelope.  I found some coordinating paper in my stash.  I added a strip of white card stock behind the die cut and adhered the panel to a white card stock base.  I die cut the "thanks" sentiment (I believe it is from Simon Says) several times to make it thick and adhered it with pop dots.  The yellow roses just look like summer to me.  I also added a small bronze butterfly.  I used hot glue for the butterfly and the roses. ~ Gracie

1 comment: