Monday, July 16, 2018

Mistletoe Monday 29-2018

Happy Monday, everyone!  Hope your week is off to a great start!  I'm having some Winter Summer fun!  Santa is ready for the beach and Mrs. Claus was not missing the boat!

Here is my card:





Now doesn't that look relaxing?

I started my card today with a digital image from Dearie Dolls (unfortunately she is no longer drawing images).  I printed it on white Spectrum Noir card stock and colored it with Spectrum Noir markers.  I cut a mat of lime green and used the same lime green to mount my sentiment on.  The sentiment was printed on my computer using a Christmas Adventure font.

I used bright yellow card stock to match Sants's drink and Mrs. Claus' flower in her hair.  I turned my A2 sized card into an easel.  I wish I was on a beach, somewhere...

Happy Crafting! ~ Gracie

1 comment:

  1. I love this Christmas card on the beach. You did such a wonderful job with the coloring and it made me smile.

    ReplyDelete