Sunday, July 15, 2018

Sweet & Simple Sunday 29-2018

Hello, everyone!  Gracie here this week for a little red, white and blue fun!  I started today with a simple quilt card for the Fourth of July.  When our children were very small and Memphis still had the Sunset Symphony play down by the Mississippi River with a HUGE fireworks show and John Hyter singing "Old Man River" we would celebrate by taking a quilt and sitting on the levee.  Good times long gone...

Here is a link to make an easy pinwheel that looks like a quilt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWYQGUYfx0k

Here is my card:





I started with a navy card stock base and some patriotic paper sent to me in a swap.  I used red card stock for the base of the pinwheel.  I die cut a small star with glitter white card stock and attached my sentiment trimmed from my patriotic paper to my card with white glitter eyelets.

I hope you had a wonderful Fourth!

Happy Crafting ~ Gracie

1 comment:

  1. I love that design and I have used it on a couple of cards. This one is so festive.

    ReplyDelete