Saturday, July 14, 2018

Scene it Saturday 28-2018

Wow, the week sure flies by. It's my last day as designer here at Card A Day and I have one last card for you.


The theme for July is summer/beach birthday and the color scheme is red, white and blue. For Scene it Saturday, the theme is to create a scene card.

Here's my card


I inked up the cute little beach houses from Avery Elle’s Beside the Sea stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added color with Copic markers. I used the matching die to die cut the houses out. I made a very simple scene with light blue cardstock for the sky and again, using my Creative Memories 12” decorative trimmer to cut out a sloping sandy beach. I popped up the houses. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches Salutations stamp set.

Thanks for hanging out this week. Hope to see you again next month.
sue

2 comments: