Monday, July 9, 2018

Mistletoe Monday 28-2018


Hi! It's Sue back again. I'm the designer this week. Nice to see you here.

The theme for July is summer/beach birthday and the color scheme is red, white and blue. For Mistletoe Monday, the challenge is to make a Christmas/Holiday card. I chose to make a 4th of July inspired birthday card (or it could be used for any other celebration).  

Here's my card


I started with Your Next Stamp’s Fireworks stamp set. I stamped the fireworks image with Hero Arts Strawberry and Cornflower inks. For the sentiment, I used my MISTI and inked up the top part of the sentiment with Hero Arts Strawberry ink and inked the panel, then repeated by inking up the bottom part of the sentiment with Hero Arts Cornflower ink and inked the panel. I added some rhinestones for a bit of sparkle. I matted the card with red cardstock to make the panel pop a bit more. Here's a close-up.


Thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you back here tomorrow.
sue

2 comments: