Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Wow Wednesday 28-2018

I'm halfway through my week as the designer here at Card a Day. 


The theme for July is summer/beach birthday and the color scheme is red, white and blue. For WOW Wednesday, the challenge is to turn up the volume on a card.  I started with Sunday’s card, with the jeans pocket. 

Here's what Sunday's card looked like.


Here's what the finished card looks like, once I turned up the volume.



To turn up the volume, I added rhinestones along some of the stitching on the pocket as well as on the edges of the sunglasses. I also added Wink of Stella to the sunglasses for a bit more sparkle. Here's a close-up.


Thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you back here tomorrow.
sue

1 comment:

  1. I really liked the first card, but putting bling on the pocket and eyeglasses is just brilliant. (pun intended)

    ReplyDelete