Saturday, September 24, 2016

Inspiration Saturday #32-2016

Various barns have been our inspiration over the past Saturdays and so it is today.


I tried my new water coloring skills for this card - 


The inspiration picture immediately reminded me of a stamp I purchased while attending a scrapbook meet earlier this year.  The stamp is made by North Coast Creations and is called Barn.  I stamped it with Versafine on watercolor paper and then painted it with a water-coloring using Tim Holtz Distress Inks.  Some of the colors used were Barn Door, Hickory Smoke, Pine Needles, Stormy Sky, Mowed Lawn, Forest Moss and Scattered Straw.  The color choices alone paint the same picture, lol.  The sentiments are from a CTMH set called Country Born.  I have really branched out unto coloring stamped images and it is fun. - Denise


1 comment: