Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Card Sketch Wednesday #31-2016

Looking for a great sketch to start a card?  Here is the one our designers used this week -
Tantalaya used the sketch for this elegant example -

On the sketch challenge I used Michael's recollection paper collection. I used Nicole washi tape to connect the two papers and then I used a die cut from the first stamp of approval box. I attached the tag with foam tape and tied a bow with some baker's twine. Making this card a sweet simple and yet stunning card.

Gracie shows us to use a sketch to use up those kits you have -

OK -I cheated on this one sort of...  I used some elements from a Annie's card maker's  kit (the flowers & the sentiment).  I turned the sketch sideways and mounted everything on red cs with gray polka dot paper and black ribbon  for accent.  I die cut and embossed the 3 butterflies (Spellbinders). I attached things with pop dots for dimension  and added 3 rhinestones.  It is on a white cs card base. ~ Gracie 

I love both of these cards and am sure they will inspire many of you - Denise

1 comment:

  1. Tantalaya, Denise took the word right out of my mouth as elegant was the first thing that came to mind. Love your combination of paper and ribbons. And, Gracie, you are on fire this month. I love all those elements...and that's not cheating in my book.

    ReplyDelete