Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Color Challenge Tuesday #30-2016

Just look at these cheerful colors for today - 

Robbie shows us another way to say Thank you -

These colors were some fun Summer Colors.  All supplies are from Stampin’ Up.  I decided to do use the Pretty Paisleys Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.   Once I had my panel embossed, I used my Crushed Curry marker to color the embossed image.  I then took a piece of Whisper White card stock and the Thoughtful Branches stamp set and inked the stems up with Pool Party ink.  To add the flower tops I used Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, and Bermuda Bay inks.  I then took the sentiment and inked it up with Pool Party and then inked the lower part using Bermuda Bay to get the 2 tones.  I used my circle framelits to cut out the stamped image and the Bermuda Bay layer.  I layered the 2 circles and then mounted it in the middle of the embossed image using Stampin’ Dimensionals.  To finish off the card I added a bow made out of Bermuda Bay 1/8" Stitched Ribbon.  Isn’t this a cute Thank You card? ~ Robbie

Kimberly choose this cheerful greeting -
The colors for today's challenge are amazing!  I made some patterned paper using several of the colors in the example.  I reached for my Avery Elle stamp set called "Fabulous Florals" and stamped the images using a visual triangle. I used Memento Inks as follows:  Dandelion, Tangelo, Tuxedo Black, Bahama Blue and Pear Tart.  The sentiment is a Catherine Pooler stamp set called "Lovely Flowers" (from the Lovely Notes SOA Collection). I added a few enamel dots to draw the eye toward the sentiment. I cut the finished paper to 4" x 5 1/2 and cut the orange mat to fit an A2 size card base.  I cut the card base to make a top folded card.

Both of these cards would put anyone who received them in a better mood, so make a card for someone who needs cheering up today. - Denise

1 comment:

  1. The inspiration, as well as both cards, are so uplifting. Such cheerful colors. I'd be thrilled to receive either one of them! Great job ladies!

    ReplyDelete