Friday, September 16, 2016

C.A.S.E A Card Friday #31-2016

Time to C.A.S.E. this card
Tantalaya did a wonderful job with her card -

When casing this card I took the colors and the leaf idea and I used Thanks. So I took the Stampin' Up! Vintage Leaves and white embossed them on white paper, then used Ranger distress inks to color them in with my blending tool. Then cut them out using the Stampin' Up! Leaflets framelits dies. I then glued them together and tied the with bakers twine to look like a bundle of leaves. Then I attached the Thanks in white and white embossed the for being you.

This wonderful swing card came from Gracie -



My CASE  card is a little different .   I love the colors and wanted to stamp some leaves BUT couldn't  find leaf stamps in my creative  mess.  I settled for stenciled butterflies.  I cut my card base on my Silhouette  from black cs and the panels from white  cs.  I wanted some wow so I stenciled some butterflies  with Nuvo  glue and used Sunkissd Copper guiding flakes (word of warning - a little goes a very, very long way). I die cut the sentiment (from Simon Says) and the butterfly (Spellbinders). ~ Gracie 

We get some very different results when the designers C.A.S.E. the same card and I just love where their minds go.  Where will you go when you C.A.S.E. today's card? - Denise


No comments:

Post a Comment