Saturday, September 17, 2016

Inspiration Saturday #31-2016

If you are looking for the CASE a Card Blog Hop - Click here

Inspiration Saturday
Inspiration can come from anywhere and this picture provides some great ideas -

Gracie shows off her coloring skills here-


I love the colors in the photo.  Love the barn!  Have a new barn stamp and can't  find  it.  I know , I have to get my room reorganized!  I did find Penny Black "Daydream".  She is stamped on white cs with  Memento  Luxe Tuxedo  Black  ink and embossed  with clear embossing  powder.  She is colored with Spectrum  Noir markers then fussy cut and mounted on red, black and gold cs with  a white cs card base.  The  sentiment  was printed from the computer.  I love the rich colors. ~ Gracie

Tantalaya also choose the colors as her inspiration -


For this challenge I took the colors and made them into sunflowers. So we have flowers from the photo and tied in the colors as well and I popped them up using foam tape and then attached the wood veneer "today" and added you rock using gain the window punch and label punch from Stampin' Up! For the final step I added bling to the center of each flower and to the sentiment.

This has been a great week with Gracie & Tantalaya and I look 
forward to seeing their creations next month.  Join us tomorrow for as we start my week with both new and recurring challenges.- Denise



No comments:

Post a Comment