Sunday, September 18, 2016

Clean and Simple Sunday #32-2016

Clean & Simple Sunday

This will be a light week since there is only one designer - me- for this week, so we will begin with a Clean and Simple monochromatic card - 



I tried a new technique in which you cover the paper with ink (I used Ranger Archival Ink) by rubbing the pad all over the paper.  You then ink up a stamp with Versamark and stamp on the colored ink.  The Versamark will react with certain inks and lighten up the stamped image.  This can be sped up by using a heat gun on it after stamping. I used a Unity stamp set called Donna Poppies.  The main image was using the Versamark. When it was dry, I used the outline stamp using Close To My Heart, Daisy White and added a stem by drawing it with a white permanent chalk marker.  Only certain inks react with the Versamark this way, so experiment to see what happens. This was a quick and easy technique and I love the subtle look it gives. – Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment