Friday, September 23, 2016

C.A.S.E A Card Friday #32-2016

Time to C.A.S.E, this card


Sometimes a card just doesn't strike me and I have a hard time getting a thought as to how I want to use what we have been given.  While it is not my favorite, here is what I came up with.



This is another card that had several failed attempts to come up with something like the original, but different.  I finally used an arrow stamp I had in place of the plain lines of the original card.  I stamped those in random lengths along with the sentiment in Versmark, then added gold embossing powder and heat embossed them.  I then used various shades of Tim Holtz Distress Inks to add layers of color. – Denise


2 comments:

  1. I don't know where you find the inspiration pieces you have on the blog, but they are all fabulous. And speaking of fabulous, your card is most fabulous! The colors are great and blended so well and the arrows are a very clever interpretation of the original card. I love the greeting, too!

    ReplyDelete