Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Color Challenge Tuesday #31-2016

This muted palette is the inspiration today - 


Gracie utilized them here- 


Buff, tan, gold, toasty, and red - sounds like Fall to me!  I stenciled a piece of whisper white  cs with Tim Holtz  distress inks and spritz ed with water before I removed the stencil.  The flowers are a Sizzle die cut set and the Love you sentiment is also a die cut.  I added some black enamel  dots then mounted the panel on brown sugar cs then a brown card base. ~ Gracie 

Tantalaya has a cute way of utilizing the same colors -

On the color challenge I decided to use the Artful Impression the stacked cats, with sentiment a meow-TAIN of Fun on Your Purr-fect day! I used a combo of Spectrum Noir markers and some of the Zig Real Brush markers. used some more of the Nicol washi tape and to finish it off I used stickles on  of the cats just for some fun....I promise no cats were harm in the making of this card !

What great cards - Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment