Sunday, September 4, 2016

Clean and Simple Sunday #30-2016

It's a clean & simple Sunday - Anything goes -

We have a spooky preview from Robbie:

Clean and Simple can’t get any easier than this.  All supplies are from Stampin’ Up.  I began with a Whisper White card base.  I cut a piece of Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper which has this great pattern of haunted houses.  I cut the strip the size of the pattern.  I mounted it on a piece of Basic Gray card stock and attached to bottom of my card.  I stamped my sentiment from the Spooky Fun stamp set onto Whisper White card stock and used the washi label punch to cut it out.  I cut the sides smaller and then mounted it on a piece of Pumpkin Pie card stock.  This was mounted onto the card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.  To finish the card I added some Brights and Neutrals candy dots.  Love how quick and easy this card was. ~ Robbie


Kimberly shows us a great way to say Thank You -
Today's project is a "shaped" Thank You card featuring supplies from Catherine Pooler's Stamp of Approval "Lovely Notes Collection". The card "shape" is the Large Tag Die from the "Lovely Flowers and Banners Dies" set.  I cut it twice using Neenah Solar White 110lb Cardstock. Score 1/4" across the top of one of the panels.  This piece will be the back of the card.  On the piece for the card front, I stamped the sentiments with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.  I stamped the butterfly, at an angle, with Hero Arts Neon Ombre Ink (Neon Red to Purple).  I stamped the image again on the inside of the card (bottom right). The sentiments and butterfly image are part of the "Butterfly Notes" stamp set. (also from the SOA box) I attached the two panels to form the card, added pink twine and sequin.  

A great start to a great week, make sure to stop by tomorrow- Denise



No comments:

Post a Comment