Sunday, September 11, 2016

Clean and Simple Sunday #31-2016

It's Clean and Simple time.

Gracie incorporated some coloring and some pre-made elements in this cheerful card -
I have really gotten into this adult coloring craze.  Helps me relax as our stress level has been over the moon this summer but our Lord is gracious and is taking care of us!  The problem  is you have all this colored pages and what to do?  A few of my books have tags in the back - perfect for making cards!  I colored the image with Crayola  pencils, mounted it on coral and orange cs on an aqua card base.  Found some Prima flowers in my stash and some orange brads.  Our hope is in the Lord ! ~ Gracie


Tantalaya created this great background for her card -

I used Nuovo mousse mother of pearl with an echo park stencil decco dots. Then I took a chipboard flower and heat embossed in Ranger Liquid Platinum and then I attached the simple sentiment thank you using the windw punch and label punch from Stampin' Up. Making a clean and simple A2 size card.

Great cards from both the designers - Denise



2 comments: