Sunday, September 25, 2016

Clean and Simple Sunday #33-2016

We start a new week with Clean & Simple Sunday
 Anything Goes 

Sue will be our designer all this week and she starts with a lovely Thank you card-


I started this card by masking 1.75” on the left side of the card front with post-it tape. I added colour using ink blending tools and distress inks (dusty concord, ripe persimmon, faded jeans).  I removed the post-it tape. Then, I used Stampin’ Up’s Just Believe stamp set for the flower/grass silhouette, intentionally stamping “outside” the coloured panel slightly. The sentiment is from Catherine Pooler’s Stamp of Approval Beautiful World Collection, Enchanted Garden by Sugar Pea Designs. I matted the card front with black to frame the card.- Sue

The designers have done a great job all month on Sundays with no other instructions other than Clean & Simple

1 comment: