Monday, January 30, 2017

Masculine Monday #5-2017

Men really appreciate getting cards and Theresa made a bright and bold card that could be used for either sex.


This bright and cheerful card was made with Stamps: Catherine Pooler Designs Spot On, Winnie & Walter Ring in the Celebration, Neat & Tangled Bright Baubles
Ink: Catherine Pooler Designs Grass Skirt and Something Borrowed  

My masculine card this week -


I stamped the wine bottle and glass with a black dye ink and then colored them with Spectrum Noir markers.  I cut around them with a nesting die and cut the next size up in blue.  I stamped the sentiment on a strip of paper and rounded the edges to go better with the image die.  I then cut a slightly bigger strip in blue to go around it.  I distressed the edges of all the cuts and the base card with Distress Ink.  The matting paper and strip are from a 6 x 6 pad by Authentique called Durable.  I might have mentioned before that I have a slight obsession with the 6 x 6 pads.  They are so great for cards and I love how everything coordinates. - Denise




No comments:

Post a Comment