Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Birthday Tuesday #2-2017

Today Tantalya made a beautiful birthday card - 


This card I did a resist technique. i stamped the flowers in versa mark ink and then embossed with the Nuvo Glacier White powder. The sentiment was done in versa fine black ink bossed with clear powder. I then too my distress inks and using the distress tool blended my 2 colors so it was lighter in center. When you do this at the end make sure you wipe off the embossing part so the the white will pop. also at the very end I used my distress spray bottle and remove color in spots to create interest.- Tanatalya

I chose to do the pun that is in my set -


I really like this image and the sentiment with it.  I stamped on watercolor paper and then used Distress Inks to do the watercolor by just rubbing some of the ink pad on my work mat and then using water brushes to pick up the color. I put small rhinestones around the light, but they don't show very well in the picture. I offset this on the paper mat from a Basic Grey 6 x 6 pad called PB&J. - Denise

Here is a picture of the actual stamp set I am using. It is by Unity Stamp Company. They are rubber which stamp beautifully, but are harder to line up than clear stamps are.  I use my homemade Misti tool or my Stamp-a-ma-jig to help when I need to be exact.

No comments:

Post a Comment