Friday, January 6, 2017

C.A.S.E A Card Friday #1-2017

We have a beautiful card to C.A.S.E. today-

Kimberly shows us another look from her stamp set with this card-


For this card, I like the idea of creating small coordinating pieced matted with black paper.  I started with a purple card base and purple flowers and added details from there.  I stamped a master board using several stamps in the set.  Each stamp has its own color to keep the pattern pleasing to the eye.  I cut the master board into different size pieces, matted with black c/s and adhered to a piece of white c/s.  The white c/s is also matted with black.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set as the flowers. This card was fun to CASE.- Kimberly

Now a card with a bonus -


There was a larger stamp in the set I am using for the week (Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful by Unity Stamp Co.) so I decided that would work well for C.A.S.E.ing the sample.  I stamped the image on both a green and yellow piece of cardstock.  I then cut them in strips and took a little more off each side, the cut a piece off the top of one strip and bottom of the either and trimmed a little off each of those ends.  Since this made two designs, I decided to use them both.  I cut black card stock just a little larger than those pieces to mat each one.  I placed these on cream cardstock (also matted on black cardstock) and stamped a sentiment sideways beside the design.  I placed these on a top fold card base cut from the same green cardstock.  I really like how these turned out and even though it took a little longer I ended up with two cards. - Denise

So how is everyone doing with using the same stamp set?  I hope you can expand your use of the sets you have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment