Friday, January 13, 2017

C.A.S.E A Card Friday #2-2017

Friday brings us this card to C.A.S.E.

Tantalaya shines with this adaptation -


This was probably my favorite card of this week. I did the similar 4 pictures in the center but instead of doing for individual I made it one piece and before I added the flowers I took the craft piece and rounded 2 of the edges. I then made sure those picture have a rounded edge. Instead of a butterfly I added a chipboard flower that I embossed in gold. Instead of doing white for the base page I took a piece of vellum measured 4 1/2" x 5 1/2" and embossed that with a Darice folder for my background. In the end all I had to add was the Thanks at the bottom and the card was finished.- Tantalaya

My version -

I used a butterfly stamp from the set I have been using all week. I stamped the same image on four squares of cardstock with Versamark and embossed with Garnet Pearl embossing powder.  After heat setting it, I used a corner rounder on the two opposite corners of each square.  I cut 4 more square 1/8 inch larger out of green cardstock and rounded two corners the same way.  I decided to distress the edges with Tim Holtz Distress ink in Brushed Corduroy to soften it.  I used the same embossing powder for the sentiment (this came from CTMH Gracious Greetings) on a fern patterned paper from a pad by K & Company called Tim Coffey Foilage. I cut the shank off a button that I had in my stash for the center. - Denise




No comments:

Post a Comment