Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Birthday Tuesday #1-2017

Welcome to Birthday Tuesdays because you can always use more birthday cards - 

Kimberly has a wonderful card for us today-


I started with a piece of holographic card stock.  Too much fun, right?  I toned it down with grey cardstock die cut with a fun die by Richard Gray.  The tag is cut from white c/s with a CP die from the SOA Lovely Notes Collection.  The background is stamped with green inks and several flowers from the Lovely Notes Stamp Set.  The sentiment is a die cut from CP’s SOA Young at Heart Collection.  The white card base is size A2. - Kimberly



Here is my birthday card -


inside

I used the cupcake image and a birthday sentiment from the set I am using this week called Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful by Unity Stamp Company.  After coloring the stamp with Spectrum Noir markers, I fussy cut it and popped it on some foam tape on a velum circle I cut using a punch.   The patterned papers are from a 6 x 6 pad by Crate Paper called Party Day.  The yellow circle was cut from scrap cardstock I had using the same punch and stamped with the sentiment.  I am trying to make the inside of the cards special too, so I used some scraps from the papers on the front and stamped another sentiment from the same set. - Denise



No comments:

Post a Comment