Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Birthday Tuesday #4-2017

Birthdays happen to sneak up on me, so it is always a good idea to have some on hand.

Sue has a bright and cheerful card for us.


I started by stamping the mid-sized flower using my MISTI. Each flower is two-toned to add a bit of added interest. The inks used are Hero Arts Shadow Inks – Bubble Gum, Passion Flower, Orchid, Cornflower and Tide Pool. The flowers were then fussy cut. The flourishes were stamped with Hero Arts Lime Green Shadow Ink. The sentiment was stamped with Hero Arts Charcoal Shadow Ink. To add a bit of dimension, one flower was popped up with dimensionals. To add a bit of sparkle, rhinestones were used as the flower centres. The card panel was matted with purple cardstock to complete the card.- Sue

Now Denise has another birthday card -

Since my stamp set is all about birthdays, this was a fairly easy one to do.  I used my Cricut Explore to cut out the banner for my stamp and the letters for the name.  I love to personalize my cards for people and putting their name on them does just that.  I used paper from a 6 x 6 pad by Authentique called Adventure for the background, the mat, the banner and the letters.  If you put a product called Stick-it on the back of your paper before cutting it, you automatically have stickers.  I really have so many of those 6 x 6 pads and they are great for card making. - Denise



No comments:

Post a Comment