Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Wednesday Designer Challenge! 44-2018

Happy Halloween!  Hope you get more treats than tricks today!

Today we continue our challenge from the following:





Today Anna chose the black tag.

Here is Sue's card:





I started with the black tag and heat embossed using silver embossing powder the sentiment and some extra stars using Hero Arts Year Round Sentiments and WPlus9’s Little Bits stamp sets. I found some dark gray printed paper with small “x”s that look a bit like stars that are far away for the background. To add a bit more interest, I stamped using Your Next Stamps’ Stripe-lastic Diagonal Edge stamp, trimmed it to a ¾” vertical strip and adhered it to the left of the card.  ~  Sue

Here is my card:



Since it is Halloween I had to make a Halloween card!  I found a scrap of orange DSP in my scrap box and placed it near the bottom of the tag.  The bear is a cut file and he is attached with pop dots.  I untied the loop at the top and added some black and white twine and re-tied the loop and twine into a bow.  I made a card base from dark orange card stock from Fun Stampers Journey and stamped the Happy Halloween sentiment (I have had it awhile - it's still wood mounted).  I attached the tag to the card with pop dots.  Watch out for spooks tonight!  ~  Gracie

We will be back tomorrow making cards from Theresa's choices!


1 comment:

  1. I like them both. Sue, the silver and black is very sophisticated looking. Gracie, I love that Teddy Bear. I am not usually too cutesy, but I do have a soft spot for those Teddy Bear images.

    ReplyDelete