Sunday, October 28, 2018

Sweet & Simple Sunday 44-2018

Hello!  Gracie here today to bring you Sweet & Simple Sunday and the rest of the week we will be doing our Designer Challenge!  Hope you join us!

Here is my Sweet & Simple Card:






This is really a simple card!  The front panel is stamped with an Altenew sentiment "wishing you" and the hummingbird is from another stamp set.  I used coordinating paper from a paper pad.  I colored the hummingbird with my Spectrum Noir markers.  The inside of the card is a simple pop up box with an oval cut on the top using my smallest oval from my old Creative Memories Cutting system.  I inserted a small portion of a tissue and secured it with double sided tape.  The sentiment "a speedy recovery" is also from the Altenew stamp set and is stamped on the same card stock from which I made the card base!  Easy peasy!  Don't be afraid to try pop ups!  Have fun! ~ Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment