Thursday, October 25, 2018

Card a Day Challenge for October Week 4 - 3D Thursday

Hi everyone,

Welcome to another day of Card a Day Challenge for the month of October. This month is All Things Fall, and today is 3D Thursday, where we create a three dimensional piece. Here is my project:



I have been preparing for my annual holiday craft show and wanted to make these Gable Boxes from Our Daily Bread. They would be great for treats, candle holders (LED only please, no fires!), or a combination of all of the above with a gift card tucked inside. This particular one was made with sunflower designer paper that I had on hand. It turned out beautifully, although I think it is best to use heavy duty card stock for these 3D projects because they tend to be more durable.

Thanks for stopping by! See you tomorrow!

Colleen

1 comment:

  1. Great project. All of those 3-D embellishments are so beautiful. I think they will be a hit.

    ReplyDelete