Friday, October 12, 2018

Freestyle Friday 41-2018

Do you prefer having a specific challenge or an anything goes challenge? I like having the variety. Sometimes with a specific challenge, I get so bogged down and narrow focused, that I get creatively stuck. Sometimes with anything goes, my mind goes off in so many directions, I don't know where I'm going. So, for me, it depends ...


The theme for October is “All Things Fall” and the color scheme is orange, browns and reds.  For Freestyle Friday, the challenge is to create whatever I want using either the technique or the color scheme for the month or both. 

Here's my card



I used the leftover panel that I created for Sunday’s card and matted with orange cardstock. I added a 1.25” brown strip vertically to the card. The sentiment uses Hero Arts Year Round Sentiments, stamped onto a red strip to complete the card. It was nice to use up what I had.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

No comments:

Post a Comment