Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Card a Day Challenge Week 4 October - Technique Tuesday

Hi everyone,

Welcome back to Card a Day Challenge for October, where we do a new technique every day this week. The theme for October is All Things Fall, and today is Technique Tuesday. The technique for this month is partial die-cutting. Here is my card:



I used a new release from Pinkfresh Studios called Lush Greenery. I stamped the greenery, leaving white space inbetween for my sentiment. Next I colored them with my Copic Markers. Then I partially die cut each end (see videos from Jennifer McGuire on this technique). I stamped my sentiment in the white space between the greenery and then added washi tape to "frame" my sentiment. I placed it over some designer paper by Moda Scrap called "Wood Effect", which was just the perfect background to my bright, colorful greenery.

See you tomorrow!

Colleen

1 comment: