Monday, October 8, 2018

Mistletoe Monday 41-2018

Hi! It's Sue and I'm the designer for this week. 


The theme for October is “All Things Fall” and the color scheme is orange, browns and reds. For Mistletoe Monday, the challenge is to make a Christmas/Holiday card. I wasn’t quite sure how to make a brown, orange and red Christmas card. I searched through my stamps and found this super cute moose from Avery Elle’s Snow Much Fun stamp set.  It’s perfect for a brown, orange and red Christmas card. 

Here's my card



I stamped the moose with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added color with Copic markers, of course using brown, red and orange colors. I trimmed the panel to 3”x3” and added an orange mat. I found some Christmas patterned paper, which I’m also using as a sentiment for the background of the card.

Thanks for stopping by. Please drop by tomorrow and I'll have another card for you to see.
sue

1 comment: