Sunday, October 14, 2018

Sweet & Simple Sunday 42-2018

Happy Fall, Y'all!  It's Gracie here this week with a little Fall and a little Hocus Pocus!  The theme for October is "All Things Fall" and the colors to use are orange, browns, and reds!  It's really hard to think Fall though when the leaves haven't even thought about turning and I'm still getting tomatoes off the vine!  Today's card is sweet and simple - I tried hard to keep it sweet and simple!

Here is my card:






I received this cute little scarecrow, sentiment, and ribbon in a card kit.  He was so much fun to color!  I used Spectrum Noir markers.  The scarecrow is attached to the orange panel with foam tape.  I also attached the sentiment to the label with foam tape.  The ribbon is just too pretty - it's brown leaves and came from The Dollar Tree!  The orange panel was placed on a brown panel and I used an ivory card base.  He's ready for Fall!  I keep a folder of stamped images handy to color when I get bored so I always have something to use to make a card quickly  :)  ~ Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment