Friday, October 26, 2018

Card a Day Challenge for October Week 4 - Freestyle Friday

Hi everyone,

Welcome to another day of Card a Day Challenge for October. This month's theme is All Things Fall and today is Freestyle Friday, Designers choice! I decided to stay with the theme that I've been creating this week. Here are my cards:



I used items from an older release from Concord & 9th. I absolutely love how they design their stamps and dies! I needed some masculine cards for my holiday open house, so I decided to create them using their stamps and some fall colors. I think this created an organic look that could be used any time of year! With the card on the left, I stamped the background design 3 times in various shades and then added my sentiment. With the card on the right, I stamped the background design once and then added the leaves over it with WPlus9 Old Gold ink, which looks just like gold!

I am so happy with how these turned out that I made several! Well, that's all for today. See you tomorrow!

Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment