Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Tuesday Designer Challenge! 44-2018

More fun today seeing how one item can be interpreted different ways.  Here are the choices:






Today was Sue's pick.  She chose the triangle.

Here is Sue's card:




I love the graphic look – must be the mathematician in me. I chose the equilateral triangle with the thank you sentiment. I decided to continue the equilateral triangle look, die-cutting several triangles (6 to be exact) from scraps of colored cardstock. I arranged them into a hexagon. The card needed something else, so I added a strip of striped patterned paper to kind of “ground” the card. I added the sentiment triangle to the red triangle and completed the look with a sparkly glitter dot.  ~  Sue

Here is my take with the triangle:



I decided to use a digital stamp from Bugaboo.  I printed it out on craft paper and colored it with Prismacolor colored pencils.  I trimmed it down and mounted it on a piece of white card stock and attached the "Thank You" tag with a white ribbon and pop dots.  I used a black card stock base.  If you haven't colored on craft paper, give it a try!  ~  Gracie

Tomorrow we will be back with Anna's pick.


1 comment:

  1. Both cards are so different, but both are wonderful. It is fun to see how the designers take up the challenge using that one element.

    ReplyDelete