Friday, October 19, 2018

Freestyle Friday 42-2018

Halloween is getting close!  Not a problem here, though.  Never have any trick or treaters - we live out in the country.  I received a card kit from a friend with Halloween images so a Halloween card I shall make!

Here is my card:





The image is Winnie from Polkadoodles.  I colored her with Spectrum Noir markers.  I attached her to a piece of black card stock.  The small die cuts (the ghosts and cat) are attached with pop dots.  I used some DSP and added it behind the image and on the bottom of the card.  The black candy corn is actually ribbon.  I used a white card stock base folded into an easel and used gray card stock as the panel on the front and bottom of the card.  I added 3 pearls and the sentiment was added using foam tape to stand out. ~ Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment