Sunday, October 21, 2018

Card a Day Challenge for October Week 4 - Sweet and Simple Sunday

Hi everyone,

Welcome to October's Card a Day Challenge, where I post a new challenge everyday this week!  The theme for October is All Things Fall. So think fall leaves and Halloween!

Today is Sweet and Simple Sunday, where we will create a Clean and Simple design. Here is my card:


I used an old Concord & 9th release called Give Thanks, which is a favorite of mine. Using cream card stock, I stamped 3 leaves in total, doing second generation stamping on 2 of the leaves so they appeared to be in the background of the 3rd leaf. That forces that 3rd leaf to be the focal point. I stamped the sentiment directly over the leaves and placed a piece of washi tape beneath it. I placed my piece over orange card stock in a similar shade as the focal point leaf. That's it for this one!

Thanks for stopping by,

Colleen

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful simple card. I really like that stamp and how you used it.

    ReplyDelete