Monday, October 1, 2018

Mistletoe Monday 40-2018

It is a little harder to make a Christmas card when the theme for the month is Fall, but I decided to try and use Fall colors as my inspiration.


I had a paper pad from DCWV called The Christmas Combo which has some papers that had these kinds of colors.  I choose several different sheets and put them through my Cuttlebug using a die from Gina Marie.  They have these great quilt dies.  I did find that because this pad is paper and not card stock I found I had to send it through a couple of times to get it to cut cleanly through.  adding a paper on top of one of the plates to act as a shim would probably have worked too.  These are a couple of cards I made.  I have several more pieces so that I can make even more of these.  The tags came from the same pack. - Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment