Monday, January 18, 2016

Mistletoe Monday #2-2016

It's time to introduce our next new Design Team member, drum roll please...


Hi, I’m Jennifer Restivo.  
I have a blog - www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com and an iPhone app that is for card makers to get inspiration - Crafty Card Gallery (and it has it’s own Facebook page too).  
I started out as a scrapbooker but started stamping & making cards and they are much more up my alley.  I have been experimenting with other crafts as well (etching, home decor) and find that all of my crafty tools help out a lot!  I am an accountant by day so this is my creative outlet.  
I’m married and have two adorable cats that keep me busy.  
I like to get all the new shiny toys and play with them!

Welcome to Card A Day Challenge Blog Jennifer!
We are so glad you are here.

Now on with today's Mistletoe Monday Challenge.
Today's challenge is to create a card by recycling an old card.




Up next is Denise with her challenge card.


This recycled Christmas card was done with some nesting dies that I have and my Cuttlebug.  
The picture and solid pieces were cut with alternating sizes of the dies 
and then layered and popped up slightly with Zots.  ~Denise

Stop by tomorrow to meet the next new DT member.

Happy Crafting 
Theresa and the Card A Day Design Team






5 comments:

  1. Nice card Jennifer. I am an accountant too and it is nice to have something creative to do with paper instead of just filling out forms, lol. Welcome to the team.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is nice to have the creative outlet!

      Delete
  2. Welcome to the team, Jennifer. This is the perfect creative outlet to counter your day job, LOL I'm going to have to check out your blog.

    Both cards are great...recycling at it's best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute penguin card Jen! And Denise, nicely done layers!

    ReplyDelete