Friday, January 22, 2016

Anything Goes Friday #2-2016

Today's challenge is to pick one of these techniques and create a card:


Not sure how to do one of the techniques, check out the links to the videos provided above.

Now one with the cards. Up today is Denise with the inlaid die cut technique.



I have wanted to try the inlaid technique for a while now, 
so I used my Cricut Explore to cut out the name in the background and a coordinating color. 
I used the Quarter Note font and welded the letters together, then inlaid the name instead of just putting it on top.  It really makes it look more polished and I like the look.  ~Denise

Happy Crafting
Theresa & the CADC Design Team

3 comments:

  1. I will have to try this! I think I understand how you did it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to try this! I think I understand how you did it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice design, Denise. I love the look, too!

    ReplyDelete