Saturday, January 16, 2016

Inspiration Saturday #1-2016

Today's challenge is to pick a mood board or photo as an inspiration 
and create a card.

Up first is Gracie with a great masculine card.


I chose a mood board I really liked because of the colors and the patterns.  
I made my card using a Deep Red train stamp (they have so much detail). 
 I used a mat stack to coordinate my colors.  
I also used a little bit of gray distress ink to make the train look like it has steam. ~Gracie

Anna's next with very feminine card.


I picked this mood board because I love pink and black with gold. 

I think I was able to use all the colors and the cuts are from the Suburbia cartridge.  ~Anna

What will inspire you today?

Happy Crafting
Theresa & the CADC Design Team

2 comments:

  1. You both did a great job with the inspiration piece...I can clearly see the pieces you took, but so creative in your application!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are great as usual. I love Deep Red stamps and have a couple that I might have to get out. The detail really shows on your card. I also like how much you are getting out of the Suburbia cartridge, Anna.

    ReplyDelete