Sunday, January 24, 2016

Clean and Simple Sunday #3-2016



Clean and Simple Sunday theme for January is Valentine Cards.





My Valentine's card used Stephanie Bernhard stamps of life, 
wink of Stella, close to my heart ink and sizzix embossing folder.  ~ Jennifer




My Valentine card was made by embossing with a Cuttlebug folder and coloring one heart with a Spectrum Noir marker.  The stamp was done using the same marker.  ~ Denise



This card goes together quite easily with an eyeglass cut file by Lori Whitlock through the Silhouette Design Store accented with dimensional heart stickers by Jolees.  I finished off the corners with Fiskars 3 in 1 Lace Corner Punch.  Inside, I converted the cut file to print and used that as a cute way to include my sentiment.  I used Basic Black and Whisper White card stock by Stampin' Up.  ~Kim


I made this card using an oldie but a goodies, mulberry paper and rub-ons. 
I trimmed out the mulberry paper, added a sheet of rub-ons directly to the "smooth" side of the paper and attached to the card front. Pretty Simple! ~Theresa


This card was actually one I made during the recent StampNation class on creative stenciling.
I used Heidi Swapp spray mists and a stencil to create the background and free-hand cut the heart from a piece of scalloped paper.  Stamped on the sentiment and it was down.  ~Theresa

Well we hope you've enjoyed a peek at our Valentines this year.
Go make your own.  Send one to someone unexpected: A grandparent, a grandkid, your BFF or maybe the neighbor who doesn't get much company. 

It doesn't have to be mushy to be a blessing to someone.

Happy Crafting
Theresa & the CADC Design Team


3 comments:

  1. All the cards are lovely, but the one that stole my heart was the stenciled one with the Heidi Swapp spray mists. Guess I'm gonna hafta put them on my wish list, too...it's gets longer every day!

    ReplyDelete