Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Wow Wednesday May 16, 2018 20-1018

It's Wow Wednesday!  Time to make that card you have just a bit flashier!

Here is my card I made a couple of months ago for a swap.



And here is the card after I added some wow.



The card was made using a white panel stamped with three butterflies.  I die cut a section of each butterfly and stacked black card stock and foam tape on a black strip of card stock.  The panel was mounted on pink patterned card stock and placed on a white card base.  The original card has a "Hello" sentiment die cut and stacked three times to give depth.

The wow version started with removing "Hello".  Piece of cake with Undo.  To help the black pop I added black enamel dots around the butterflies.  I also added the white "pop pom" lace.  I stamped the sentiment from Raisin Boat on black card stock with clear Versamark ink and white embossing powder.

No go look at your craft table.  You will find a card you made that was OK but now hopefully you will be inspired to wow it up! ~ Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment