Thursday, May 3, 2018

Designer's Challenge Day 4 18-2018

Up next in our Challenge is Sue!

Sue selected a panel that was stamped with "Our HEARTS are with you" sentiment.





Here's Sue's card:




I took the hearts theme and added hearts using Simon Says STAMP's Heart Parade die. I cut the outline with black cardstock and then used various scraps of patterned paper for the hearts. I assembled the outline and hearts towards the top of the card. ~ Sue

Turned out precious, Sue!

Here is my take on Sue's choice:


I chose to trim the panel down and focus on the sentiment.  I started with a red card stock panel and added a background die cut panel (source unknown).  I attached the sentiment and added a heart using pop dots layering over the sentiment.  I added some black enamel dots for accent.  I used a black card stock base. ~ Gracie

Here is Anna's card:



I added black paper to the pre-printed card and a fancy border die cut from my Cricut!  Super easy!! ~ Anna

It's beautiful, too, Anna!


1 comment:

  1. All are just beautiful. I have been using some paper piecing ans so I liked seeing that in Sue's card.

    ReplyDelete